An Aussie Elliott 1050 bound for NZ

Hi Nick

there will be a full listing on trademe and with a couple of brokers in the next day or so - thinking early 200's $210-$205

Have had offers for a trade etc but looking for someone idealy to purchase and put the masthead gear on, gennies etc and join the growing fleet of them racing in auck - this one will be quick, initial sail was very positive compared to the other 3 or 4 i have sailed on

STB EXTERIOR.jpg

Very impressive effort, hope it goes well for you. In the meantime probably no harm in continuing to do the odd race while she is on the market. :thumbup:

thanks guys...was a big effort from several people to get it to market and she has come up pretty well.....well enough for the new cal boys to be enquiring!!

would be good to see her stay in auckland so if there are any serious buyers out there get in touch

wasnt going to push this but i can organise finance for her if you need it smithy

thanks guys...was a big effort from several people to get it to market and she has come up pretty well.....well enough for the new cal boys to be enquiring!!

would be good to see her stay in auckland so if there are any serious buyers out there get in touch

wasnt going to push this but i can organise finance for her if you need it smithy

Thanks Sharpie. I still have to pay back the finance!! (and the marina, and the maintenance etc etc) Around $150K would be my max, and I'm sure you will get more for her than that. Perfect boat for what I want though....

"Perfect boat for what I want though...."

If you are looking at financing then there are ways to structure deals that allow you to purchase a 200k boat while repaying the finance costs on 150k - less cost on marina than similar boats as the 1050 will fit in a 35ft berth, same running costs otherwise

another way to skin the cat

Archived