Jury rulings

rigger

Hands up who believes it stopped there and those higher up the pecking order had no idea?

These posts were specifically hollowed out tubes that were not on any other AC45. Someone higher up must have known surely. Someone higher up would have to have had these post OK'd at time of build.

Can you imagine the mood in Oracle if ETNZ goes out and smacks them on Sunday morning to take a 3 zip lead.

Does anyone else out there think that different wind strengths over a "first to 9" series will have an impact on the result?

Methinks it will so it won't be completely all over on the first race.

First race predicted to be 8-10 knots

I think one boat will be quicker in the light and the other in the heavy

It will be close but I think ETNZ will make less mistakes and that will make the difference

Personally, I was saddened to hear two Kiwis were involved in the cheating scandal. I understand as part of the process Matt Mitchell and Andrew Walker will, or may face action from YNZ. What is really sad is that these two Kiwis actually cheated to better Oracles chances against New Zealand. Matt was previously with Team New Zealand and I understand is a true home grown sailor. Will YNZ have what it takes to have a fair hearing for these two or possibly more sailors on the completion of the cup? Will there be any punishment or just a slap on the wrist? And, does YNZ they even have a process to handle such a hearing?

Hard Labour..... digging foundations at takapuna beach. :wink:
2 stabs in one sentence. Nice work fella :lol: :lol:

I hear RC is blaming the Jury Decision on pressure from NZ media. If RC had been home recently he would have seen NZ doesn't have any real media left.

Archived