Race 18

Ray wtf u doing how many school boy mistakes has he made now? ? I pick Ray has a nice new waterfront property on the Bay...why did he not cover on the gybe?? that gave them the split. .. leee bow in a ac72 with they much weather room???? Why try Bounce him out left..... in front cover cover. ..Ray off tomorrow replace him with a 9opti sailor least they know basic match racing

smithy09 wrote:

They are just better. Beaten by a better team. Cup is gone. Finished! Ainslee and Spithill are superb, and that really sticks in my throat.

+ 1

easy for etnz to look great when they had a faster boat. now the pressure is on the wheels have come off. 5% chance of a win tomorrow. REALLY hard to swallow that a team found cheating goes on to win the event. :-(

No flowers for Wheels. All good. Otto??

This seems appropriate..

"I'm forever blowing bubbles,

Pretty bubbles in the air.

They fly so high, nearly reach the sky,

Then like my dreams they fade and die.

Fortune's always hiding,

I've looked everywhere ...

I'm forever blowing bubbles,

pretty bubbles in the air"

Who knows where that comes from?

Ray wtf u doing how many school boy mistakes has he made now? ? I pick Ray has a nice new waterfront property on the Bay...why did he not cover on the gybe?? that gave them the split. .. leee bow in a ac72 with they much weather room???? Why try Bounce him out left..... in front cover cover. ..Ray off tomorrow replace him with a 9opti sailor least they know basic match racing

Totally agree, why the lee bow tack when they were so close to the boundary line? It's risky enough anyway, but with that little runway to make it stick.... even more risky! Could have just continued on and waited for a left hand shift to come back on. Even if they had to dip on the next cross then at least they have the potential to get Oracle on starboard on the next cross.

Tomorrow's race could be race of the decade.... but I'm not holding my breath. Oracle just not making any mistakes.

No flowers for Wheels. All good. Otto??

As good as can be

Off to see the missis in hospital which could be a blessing.

Might push her out of the bed so I can get a check up before tomorrow.

I don't understand how why they seem to be making some pretty simple but monumental mistakes is Ray on our side has he chocked is he panicking. ..I know it's easy from my arm Chair but thesev continual mistakes makes me wonder what's going on behind the scenes? ?

Archived