930s offshore

Anyone know of any R930's that have been offshore i.e. been to Cat 1?

I know some, and I'm pretty sure that includes mine, have been to Cat 2 but any info on any that have been to Cat 1 would be appreciated Thanks.

Yeap, Cat 2's Floatsome. I have traces of what looked very SSB like and a few things that would suggest mines been at Cat 2 at some stage as well, no idea when for why.

Going for Cat 1 and wouldn't mind asking a few questions of anyone who has done it before with a 930. There one or 2 bits the Inspectors are hugely happy about, knot mission killers but be nice to do it so everyone comes out the other end happier.

Quirky bloody boats in more way than one :?

I thought most of the differences from Cat 2 to Cat 1 were about equipment aboard rather than the yacht itself.

More hacksaw blades etc. :D

Na, they step up the numbers game a bit as well. No majors really more just me trying to work out the best way to do a couple of things so sussing to see if they had been done before and with what sort of result.

Anyone know of any R930's that have been offshore

Ahhh .... you thinking of running away from home ???

R.

That obvious is it? :lol:

Probably would but with a O40 you'd be pretty sure of making the other end.

Didn't work out that way for the previous careful lady owner.

Probably would but with an O40 you'd be pretty sure of making the other end......

KM,

With your luck, you'd salvage the only O40 in the world that was designed by Jim Young !!!!

R.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Luke, pick up a Mount Gay from Norths (let me know how the supply is hanging out - it's getting near the end of the month again).

I'd rather have a Jim boat than some randoms.

It did cross my mind BB, after washing the rather hot image of your Japanese cuzzy KK out of my head :D , but me being me I'd still get given the big once over. Besides it's an interesting project playing with my beast to meet the Regs here. Too many have said it can't be done....... that's often knot a good thing to say to me.

You aren't as far off the rough mark as you may think Fusion :shh:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Luke, pick up a Mount Gay from Norths (let me know how the supply is hanging out - it's getting near the end of the month again).

Thanks, picked one up they still have stock :D

Archived