Is it true

SloopJohnB

That BMWO are using "Dihydrogen Monoxide" for their friction reduction chemical.

Some comment about the substance

"i saw a fish jump in a mixture of this stuff once...i caught the fish and pulled it out ...it was horrrible what it had done to it.....it died within a few minutes....it was shocking"

"In some parts of the world this time of year they use that die-hy in projectile weapons. Scary. I moved my family South just to avoid that!"

"It's not even the use of dihydrogen monoxide that I find so disturbing. I heard a rumor from a pretty solid source that BMWO may have also created a sodium and chlorine based additive to mix in with the dihydrogen monoxide. Apparently it's pretty nasty stuff and will eat right through stainless steel."

"It has been proven, beyond doubt, that ingestion of dihydrogen monoxide in large quantities is fatal... there is even a lawsuit (wrongful death. I think) against a radio station where the DJs got an unsuspecting person to participate in a contest and ingest this stuff and the individual died..."

"Dihydrogen monoxide can be fatal if inhaled. Lots of people, especially kids die that way each year. Tried to ban it in the US a few years ago, but too many industries are dependent on the stuff. Hopefully you'll be able to ban it in the EU."

:wink: :wink: :lol: :lol:

The quotes are from SA. :shifty:

"It has been proven, beyond doubt, that ingestion of dihydrogen monoxide in large quantities is fatal... there is even a lawsuit (wrongful death. I think) against a radio station where the DJs got an unsuspecting person to participate in a contest and ingest this stuff and the individual died..."

:wink: :wink: :lol: :lol:

The quotes are from SA. :shifty:

I dont know about dihydrogen monoxide, but even water, ingested in large quantities can cause death!

Mzs

Yes it is Dihydrogen Monoxide and the real buzz is about how they get it to stick to the Hull. Real trickery going on with Molecular Bonding. The addition of the Two Chemicals of Sodium and Chlorine is even a little more complex than first thought. It seems some other chemicals are involved too, like Magnesium and Calcium. But the real eye opener was that tests showed up Gold. Yes Gold!! What kind of budget do those guys have, I ask you. Anyway, it seems that the addition of this cocktail of Chemicals causes the Hulls to "rise up" out of the Dihydrogen Monoxide slightly, causing less wetted surface. Now that is really clever.

Archived