idlerboat

UN latest climate outlook

I think the point is that the scientists don't have a very good track record at prediction of future conditions and have flip flopped with no apologies as far back as records of their activities go.

Shooting the messenger does not change the message, blindly following the latest "expert opinion" makes you a good little citizen

It's quite the opposite

Scientists have an excellent track record and no amount of finding anomalies or half truths and often plain b.s.will change that record.

Following the science has nothing to do with in your words being a good little citizen

To quote somebody else

Science doesn't give a sh*t .

The recent couple of sceptical offerings posted here come from people who have made a life and lifestyle out of perpetrating a myth

They have been debunked by countless organisations and individuals and in your words "their message " should frankly be shouted at, at every opportunity.

And seeing as "following " as a subject has been brought up, you might like to do a search for a YouTube clip.

It's called hymns for the quiet Australians

( The Ballad of Morrison fires )

I'm interested in why a small group go to such lengths to cling to the idea that CC isn't a problem

Small group?? from what I can see there is only 2 in favour of CC.

too much flip flopping amongst the scientist,1980s to about 2000 we were heading for a mini ice age.

Small group?? from what I can see there is only 2 in favour of CC.

Interesting choice of words...

I started this a long time ago, it is in effect a real chronicle of everything that we have been warned about.

Like a great many human caused problems, change / awareness is proportional to the effects felt. 

As such you are very much in the minority. 

I think the point is that the scientists don't have a very good track record at prediction of future conditions and have flip flopped with no apologies as far back as records of their activities go.

Shooting the messenger does not change the message, blindly following the latest "expert opinion" makes you a good little citizen

That's a pretty wild statement. Does your car start? Thank a scientist. Do you have a computer? Thank a scientist. Do you check the weather forecast? Thank a scientist. Had a medical procedure lately? Thank a scientist. Have water and electricity in your house? Thank a scientist.

I could go on but you get the picture