UN latest climate outlook

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wowwwww.... this Michael Shellenberger dude a brave bastard coming out and more so speaking out but one in a growing trend coming out saying the same thing....not that the mass public are allowed to k

Lots of both sided arguments, and the thread was started I believe by suggesting that global warming was being caused by population increase. Whether that is true or not, the elephant in the room, wh

you know IB, you come across incredibly arrogant in the above posting, sounding something like a school teacher who does not like the questions from an inquisitive student. As HT flagged a few posts a

Posted Images

Hi AJ.....all that proves is that the CC acclaimers  have more money sources than the manmade CC deniers have.

Well no, the article actually shows that the deniers are led by corrupt, lying fossil fuel interests who know nothing about climate science and don't care to learn.

Some of them, BTW, are the exact same groups that  made some big bucks lying about the effects of smoking. 

It's amazing that anyone can be duped by them. 

http://opr.ca.gov/facts/the-deniers.html

And , as BP said in an earlier post, whatever is said will have zero effect on CC. I would claim that the acclaimers are also led by corrupt, lying interests who know nothing about climate science and don't care to learn. I , too ,can't believe that anyone can be duped by them. And manipulated so well.. Producing cherry picked articles (for both sides) is now counter productive. Years ago in a community argument about fluoride both sides had absolute evidence that their argument was the only correct one. Argument and counter argument. Not going down that one ,then or now  but you get the picture

Any reliable numbers out there yet for the impact on CO2 production by covid 19? A quick google the up some interesting nuggets, I’m guessing the 2nd order effects aren’t fully understood yet, but will be interesting to watch

Any reliable numbers out there yet for the impact on CO2 production by covid 19? A quick google the up some interesting nuggets, I’m guessing the 2nd order effects aren’t fully understood yet, but will be interesting to watch

No, but a mass culling of the population will do wonders for reducing our emissions. Heck, if this virus rubs out 25%

of the population temps will drop 0.04 Celcius per year for the next 30 years and sea levels will retreat 3mm per annum, plus the number of pension payments will reduce significantly and we'll have glut of cheap real-estate.

Maybe this virus is mother nature fighting back against the plaque of greedy boomers who got us in this pickle.