Mahurangi weekend

Island Time

This weekend. Details on the front page. I'm going up, as are lots of boats from around here. It's a great spectacle even if you don't enter. In years past, it was a "classics" regatta, and more contemporary boats we not always welcomed. This has changed, and everyone is welcome in any vessel! The function is good to.

If you are coming up, and see Island Time there, come over and introduce yourself, there is beer in the fridge! :-)

On Sunday, a few of us are planning to go up the river to town, perhaps stopping at the quarry for a swim. Anyone who would like to come is welcome.

Cheers everyone, have a great and safe weekend, wherever you may be!

Matt 

That would have to rate as one of my best all time long weekend cruises ever. Unreal.

Just some really nice laid back sailing to get there and back, a great event at mahurangi , and party , and another really nice follow up at the Kawau island club on sunday night.  That club is looking good , its a pleasure to be there ( nice people), and the food what just what the doctor ordered. It was buzzing.

Agreed John, great weekend!! Awesome old boats, great weather, good party, all made to feel welcome. I posted some pics in the gallery section http://crew.org.nz/forum/index.php/gallery/album/4-mahurangi-regatta-2015/  More pics to come...

if you did not come you missed a great weekend! I'll be back next year...

Archived