John B

Radar question.

Fer sure I'd be interested Fusion , I tried sending you a PM but couldn't get through ... do you still have my email by chance, I've been through a couple of computers and no longer seem to have yours.

I have a few snaps of your boat from the sail up to mahurangi  I've been meaning to send you.

Fer sure I'd be interested Fusion , I tried sending you a PM but couldn't get through ... do you still have my email by chance, I've been through a couple of computers and no longer seem to have yours.

I have a few snaps of your boat from the sail up to mahurangi  I've been meaning to send you.

Im struggling with this new format as well  tried to PM you but something about a full mail box. 021 447 639 send a text 

Im struggling with this new format as well  tried to PM you but something about a full mail box. 021 447 639 send a text 

Having just read this, I checked my PM mailbox. The new format seems to have remembered / reloaded all my old PMs, some going back to 2007, about 4 or 5 pages , So I've just deleted them all under the "new Format now" so start again. If anyting was more than 2 sleeps ago and is not on the what-I-should-of dealt-with-yesterday list then its probable safe to delete as not currently critical :roll:  :roll:  :razz:  :razz:  :razz:

I imagine two or three of everything nav so I could easily end up with 2 plotters and Open cpn on a device too.

Not going back to raymarine , they upset me with their fake promotion for  the pacific gold charts they had in boating NZ last year.  They wouldn't honour what they promoted , that'll cost em .

04d476c3-c040-40be-ac67-a4eea213c10b.jpg

I had a moan at this years boat show about this ( above, which is a year ago)

Policy has changed , they updated my chart to NZ,AU and pacific islands and they loaded whatever new software the plotter needed ,for a couple of hundred.

I'm a happy chappy now , instead of the bitter , malicious , grumpy old grudge bearing barsteward I was.