Marsden Cove Route 66 - Multihulls Wanted!

Kaihe Atamai

Just checked with the other half.We are going.

Seen Lanny he is recovering well and should be feeling better and back on bow, trim and main. We will look after him. Have to turn around almost straight away to get Adrian back to his family engagement on Saturday. :mad:

We will have the lifelines and all the kit and caboodle for cat 3 but it would be very silly to clip our selves on. :thumbup:

Yippee!  With the big screen and projector?  Kauwau was awesome ;-)

Yip. We have a light weight race screen for such races. Less batteries onboard so may not power up for as long. I see there is a party in the tent this year, so maybe my entertainment services won't be required at all? 

Anyway I'm sure lots of other boats have got a better system by now...

Perhaps we can have an all night Pulse XTC sponsored movie corner in the tent, batteries not required :)

Get those entries in! So far Pulse and Sundreamer... and there is a big cruiser cat planning on it Who else can we tempt into the race?

Latest News

The Marsden Cove Route 66 is THIS FRIDAY! Get your entries in... deadline is 5PM Wednesday. The forecast is just getting better and better - time to crack sheets and head to Marsden Cove.

A special treat for all finishers this year will be provided by SailIQ - a Route 66 crew bag... to hold the rum, of course!

SailIQ-Bag-300x274.jpg

Not much to tell. Broke first reef webbing on mainsail at Milford, then second set just off Kawau. My black main has done two years and been completely reliable so we were surprised. But big shock loads on the boat in really lumpy waves. Retired to Kawau... Really disappointed to not finish as were doing well, and looking forward to that reach in!

Pulse double reefed.jpg

Archived