Classic Yacht B1 Ngahou

Classic Yacht B1  Ngahou

Any one know of this boat's history,  we have had a photo and the name plate dropped off to a member at Panmure  

we understand the boat had been at Panmure with an owner ( Arnold Taylor ) cira 1950s  

Sure ,its Ngahau, It may still be with us , I saw a photo circa 2008 up norf but she's just a hull shell. What would you like to do ,Quarterback? More history? I can put you in touch with Harold Kidd?

A mate owns B2 and I own B3.

if someone up there can come up with a road name

it might even show on google earth

google search flipped up this from 2008

The remains (Hull & Keel) of the above are sitting on a farm at Kaeo and are available for sale for the value of the lead in the keel.

I have the owners name and phone number if anyone is interested.

....Brad Topp is at 09 405 0157. He lives on a farm just south of Kaeo but the boat is on another farm nearby. 

....The owner is less than interested in tyre kickers and their attention is counterproductive. If someone is REALLY serious about Ngahau (as any right-thinking fellow should be), contact me at harold at ktmlaw.co.nz. Cash deposit to owner would do wonders! :)

http://classicyacht.org.nz/cyaforum/topic/ngahau-1892-logan-38ft/

-35719-538557.jpg?826x600