Knot Me... maybe

Fan Worm inspections

The Spanish beauty also visited us after the regatta sail yesterday. We discovered she does not like Rum. One of our crew members is South American so there was quite a discussion in Spanish. I filled in the survey for her while the other crew members tried to recruit her to join the sailing team. Sadly their efforts were unsuccessful.

We are Squad members and no mention of the survey has reached us. Would not know who she talked to at Squad. She showed us some pictures of various exotic marine pests. The crabby looking one was unfamiliar to us.

As always we would be interested to see the results of her work. I hope the marina would publish relevant parts of it in their email newsletter.

a.f.u

A friend (who shall remain nameless..as such the marina he is in) sailed into Welly from Whangarei and berthed only to be read the riot act regarding no evidence of having cleaned his boat before departure. The long and the short of it, they are hauling him out for FREE!! (...Where did I leave that fanny worm!!?)

A friend (who shall remain nameless..as such the marina he is in) sailed into Welly from Whangarei and berthed only to be read the riot act regarding no evidence of having cleaned his boat before departure. The long and the short of it, they are hauling him out for FREE!! (...Where did I leave that fanny worm!!?)

Yet they found no fan worm in the Town Basin due to the water quality........

"Chaffers dont do haulouts" - is wrong! Visited there 2 weeks ago and there was a travellift thing with yacht in slings.In the corner by the cafes.

Sorry, didn't know. Was there 2002 so a long time ago!

Yet they found no fan worm in the Town Basin due to the water quality........

Only barnacles!!!!