mooring wanted in Auckland

Hi guys,

extl, how much sailing time does your mooring offer each tide?

As a last resort Dovetail could use mine and I could use yours. I have about a metre at low tide, but would need weight added for a boat that big.

Also little shoal bay. Slightly further inshore than most, quite protected by comparison even in a sw. Seems to be just inside the chop line. LK38

Gopher Broke is parked right outside Kelly Tarltons at present, is that your mooring?

My boat is on mine at present, but could look at switching around a bit as I need to get easier access to do some jobs on board.

probably gives around 5 hrs over hi tide max 6 on big tides , and able to walk  dry around the boat 4 to 6 hrs over low tide, it is just inside the big Tennant bridgedeck cat, that is one of the furtherest out. Not using it at the moment so could rent it annually for $200. Dave 0210764371

No thanks. It's you looking for a mooring, remember?

I was just offering a possible solution to your problem.

ExTL, thanks. I'm not in need of one, but was thinking that IF Dovetail wanted to park in my spot for a while, I could park in yours. The added bonus for me being that I could walk out to the boat when the tide was out after work to develop the interior.

I'll keep your number tho, may want to rent it for a few weeks if no-one else does.

do you know the weights on your okahu bay mooring?

my okahu mooring is currently well over-spec'd for my 500kg trimaran

but doubt the harbourmaster would think there was safe swing room for a 40' cat without moving

and he doesn't seem keen on moving anything in okahu at the moment in case the unitary plan kicks us all out

(and around to hobson bay?...........

(like brexit, there are no 'plans' for that eventuality

just pipedreams

apparently all you need for the unitary plan)