Alan Wright variant $2500 for sale.

Guest shane

So what's the story shane?at Thames now 4.30 am wanting $3k nice orange inflatable and motor.outside looks ok.who. Are you really?I do not believe who you say you are.unemployed no money and brought for $200 b/s

Guest Crew.orgy

Yip! Something smells in the state of Thames.

Don't we have spies there?

Good on a guy for giving it a big nudge. But I think Shane may be either living the dream courtesy of a little skull duggery or extracting the urine.

Hard to know?

Well, there have been some funny posts..... In several different places wanting to move yachts, never wanting to spend a cent, elusive as to income source. 

It paints a poor picture for someone such as myself who maybe is just a little old fashioned but I don't like to see such a muddled picture.

I have been wrong before however, but Shane, how about you give a little more disclosure as to whats up please? I will happily change my opinion if the picture is put a little more in order and context is given to your posts.

Guest shane

Check out our new yacht. Very nice a. :)

Bud Macintosh Gaff Rigged Schooner Listing #: 1098119428 trade me let me know what you think. And dose anyone what two come around the world now that I have all the gear and a bigger boat. You don't need a big boat all any gear people sailed the world by the sky. :)

Guest shane

Can't upload photos on here with our phone. So if anyone what's photos email us at Shane.84801@gmail.com email us if you like two sail the world with is two.