Let the whingeing begin

I'm mixing media here, but hope you all saw my comment in Boating NZ about Multihulls in the next AC...

It's certainly time we moved with the times and had the best and fastest boats for the pinnacle of insure yacht racing.

Remind me why we are describing these new boats, the ones appealing to the Facebook generation not the Flintstones generation, in a measuring system from an old English King centuries ago, that none of these boats will be built to. Massively progressive carbon catamarans with awesome wing masts should be described in the metric system that we, and most of the civilised world, has used for the last 40 years...

Remind me why we are describing these new boats, the ones appealing to the Facebook generation not the Flintstones generation, in a measuring system from an old English King centuries ago, that none of these boats will be built to. Massively progressive carbon catamarans with awesome wing masts should be described in the metric system that we, and most of the civilised world, has used for the last 40 years...

Tim, aren't years the old fashioned way of measuring "Nano-seconds ?"

If that is all you have got to complain about then the AC is really starting to look up, isn't it ?

Archived