your Favourite design

Wally make some lovely boats, in that case of the Nano though, it looks to me like the bow and stern come from quite different era's

and that pink....... hmmmm

argh! I shouldn't have mentioned the colour!!!

Sundreamer - Pink and white is the only colour scheme for your fine vessel, she is a classic and deserves to have her photo in this thread 

anyway back on topic.....

I particularly like the Starling, looks nice and sails nice, I'm not sure Des could actually design anything that didn't fit that criteria, but to date a Starling is the only Townson I have owned and sailed....

StarlingE.jpg

and that's not me! its just a photo I found

Guest Crew.orgy

Gorgeous? Don't think so. Hull lines are ok if into that sort of thing, but that little cabin box does not look right at all.

Would be awesome if you could put the images of your choices into this thread, I'm over clicking away and back again to see.

Guest Crew.orgy

Would be awesome if i knew how to attach images. How do you? Wheres the magic button?

And for a fast cruising cat i agree. In the Med they are the best boats to have.

Big platforms, great accom, easily driven, stable, fast and shallow, water mooring.

Yeah the cabin if not right but the hull shape is great.