Crew Available - Tauranga

Hey everyone!

I'm new to here, only just discovered it!

My name is Reina, I'm 22 and live in Tauranga. I am free most weekends and am able to take time off work occasionally for longer trips. I love all types of ships, boats, yachts, and just about everything else you can think of that involves the ocean.

I spent a year in the Royal New Zealand Navy during which time I was part of a crew that sailed the Spirit of New Zealand tall ship from Wellington to Newcastle then on to Sydney. In 2015 I spend a couple of months on the tall ship STS Young Endeavour, sailing her from Turkey through the Mediterranean and up to Southampton, UK. I have also done some sailing on small yachts and sail boats.

Hopefully one day I'll have my own yacht and I'll be able to sail off whenever I like but until then, if you or anyone you know needs an extra hand, I'm here! :)

Had a fantastic last few months sailing on General Jackson! Very sad there's no more till January 18th though! :(

If anyone needs a hand over the summer break I will be here! I'm very good at acquiring many, many bruises with no explanation other than "sailing" and I've also been known to bring bottles of rum, chippies, and chocolates! :)