Ross 930 Shockproof

So I arrived back in NZ this morning after 7 months away, and I plan to be here for the next 5. Looks like that will probably the general pattern for the foreseeable future so I'm hoping to buy another boat while I'm here. I've been monitoring trademe pretty closely and have a few potential targets to look at. Ross 930's interest me and I'm aware of one, Shockproof, that was on the market earlier in the year, but as far I know was taken off the market without selling. Does anyone here happen to know the owner of that boat (don't remember how I figured this out, but I think it may be at Gulf Harbour) and could put me in touch? If there's a chance they might still be interested in selling, I'd be interested in adding it to my list of boats to take a look at. Please feel free to PM me. Thanks.

Thanks Winter. I did have a look at Squid back in February when I was first starting to think about buying and will probably do so again. I believe Shockproof has an updated keel, which Squid doesn't, and from the photos in the original listing appears to have a particularly tidy interior.

both shock proof and squid are both great boats. 

shock proof has alot of new gear on her and a really good ross t keel. over the last few years she has undergone a pretty good tidy up by Fred the current owner.

Dunno what the sails are like though and she needs a prod code zero etc. 

I can't remember if she has mast head gear. Fred wanted 50k for her when I looked at her last summer. 

Squid has the standard keel but has had some serious money spent on deck gear etc. she also has some really good sails, prod, mast head gear . I'm not sure what anatoli would want in terms of money but for 40k or less she would be a great buy and then you could spend a bit doing the keel.

Both shockproof and squid have full interiors 

Entertainer has been for sale for a while too and has excellent sails, new keel and rig, but is rough inside.

I guess it depends if you want her for hard racing or cruising and if the sails are more important than the keel etc.