Jon

Chains Ropes & Anchors ANZAC 150

Agree with that Meister--no-one in the Cruising Division yet --maybe they don't realise that Cat 3 is not required .

Cut off for entries is l believe the 20h so sort yourselves out and enter c

There appears to be an entry in the cruising division now.

Amazing I thought that boat was destined to be in the shed for eternity, ready to be discovered by archaeologists in the distant future. Well done that Man. 

There appears to be an entry in the cruising division now.

Amazing I thought that boat was destined to be in the shed for eternity, ready to be discovered by archaeologists in the distant future. Well done that Man.

Surely he could join us in the shorthaul....

in the shed

Funny and I wish but don't hold ya breath fella.

In that wind the other evening the shed got into the boat, literally. Looks like it's taken out a stanchion, some gunwale and more. The winds still to strong to clear the shed off to see how much damage there is. Hopefully tomorrow I can dig her out and see what's what.

Someone is highly not amused. Especially so when a day or 2 would have her at P21 getting the keel bolted on. If I ever catch that Murphy dude I'll stick that Law of his that far up his arse he'll clean it every time he wipes his nose.

I have now issued instructions to family and visitors that if I come up with another cunning plan to tweak something I've already tweaked to euthanize me.