music aboard..how do you do it ?

:-)  i admit to liking it a bit to much....

The stuff you do ...and the stuff that comes from...a phone..?

So do you have musical instruments on board and what ?

(I have a guitar a uke, several sets of "patica" or kosha ko...(Yep you will have to look it up.)

but history says I play piano ..and thats not easy on a 38 foot boat.

The stuff in a can...I do that too..Me and the dolphins like it thick and loud  :P ...

Draws more power than anything else on the boat..

(including a 15 inch Kenwood sub ..and two rather large power amps..)...

I dont have it to annoy anyone else, or even as a party thing...I just love sailing all gear up on a mighty fine day with music enough to scare a trawler away ....

So now that I have admitted it..(and it is solar powered)...and my young son did give me the awesome sub...... :)

who else does this and what gear. More than happy to do a Mines bigger than yours session....time for the inner teenager to come out.....

ps in the interests of being a born again teenager I am running about 200 plus 2000 plus 1200 watts : )..

It can cause my nav gear to go into coniptions due to low voltage when the big stuff happens.....

I LUV it ...

I will challenge you to a sound off!

I run a single 3 inch bluetooth speaker cable tied to my Bimini. It might have up to 30W of power when it's fully charged.

The bass is so fierce it creates its own apparent wind I can sail in any direction, it can flatten 2 m following seas, rattle a scallop out of its shell and cause a reverse in tidal flows.

All hooked up using helium filled clockwise directional nano skinned digital cable.... none of that old school analogue stuff ;)

Is there seriously such a cable? or are you taking the piss?

Wouldn't you want some copper in your cables to make them go, or is that way too old school?

This

https://www.burnsco.co.nz/shop/shop-all/electronics1/burnsco-wireless-mini-speaker

By the way, stereo is pretty much wasted on a boat and 90% of other uses. Good for headphones and the occasional home stereo setup for the one person that gets the centre seat. First thing I do on my iWhatevers is to change the audio output to mono.

I had a couple of 15" Subs powered by a ????w amp with 2x 6" and 2x 7" speakers in the cockpit.  If you play this on your home theater system you can gain an appreciation for why the picture is distorting at the beginning of this video: https://www.facebook.com/683447847/videos/vb.683447847/10153071214947848/?type=2&theater

I particularly like the 'drop' at 1:29 and my son's "Holy sh*t!"

I've gone to the faster side now and such a system would be too heavy on my already overweight EGBE - I did miss it last summer :-)

It's much more annoying rowing around the bay, pairing up to other people's bluetooth speakers, with your iPhone and playing death metal or yodelling on their systems

The young fella does that at KFC confuses them and they come outside to see who it is.