2018 Chains, Ropes and Anchors ANZAC Enduro

Mark this event on your calendar

Every boat that finishes gets a voucher for more than their entry fee plus there may be rum

If you haven’t done this event you don’t know what you’ve missed.

Three courses

450nm hardarse

100nm not so hard

60nm soft

All finishing at Great Barrier

Something for everyone and did I mention rum.

http://www.ssanz.co.nz/events/index.html?id=169

The long course is a best case scenario

I want the fleet finishing daylight Saturday,

so I’ll shorten if need be to get the fleet in between Friday evening to Saturday afternoon

If there are a group of 30 footers wanting a 300nm option we will look at that too

The goal is to get everyone to smokehouse for a quite rum

Quiet rum? Yeah right. From what ive been told, some of the quiet rums get out of hand. I shoukd know, Ive done a couple of these, but struggle to remember the quiet rums. Or where my boat is. Or crew. Or sometimes pants.

Gale Force is in for the hardarse course.

• Upvote 1

Translation - My wifes balls are way bigger than mine ;)

Suss the entry list and see which course gives you the best race. Not a lot to be had from a long slog against 40-50fters you'll only see for 20mins at the start. There is far more to be gained by doing a shorter one against similar boats to yours.

Actually his are bigger...me humble quiet wife???? He is the one that likes distance. I like everything bigger than a harbour race and less than two days????

No list yet as no entries yet

But there’s a good chance of being the first Wil.

Should be worth a bottle of rum for being first I’m thinking, unless you win one for something else then we will share them around.

If you enter early and decide your in the wrong division then we can sort that out later, but there are a good mix of large and small looking to do the longhaul

flc can you handle the aftermatch ?

It’s been brought to our attention that we didn’t say no extras in the cruising division, after some thought about leaving it like that we have decided to do an amendment to not allow extras, but we have also decided to allow kids under 12 to be on board for the cruising division.

Prize giving will be 18yrs and over or parental supervision as it may contain nuts, rum or both.