Old mans got the yacht buying itch again...

Having done the rounds of any and all boat owners in the lower North/ upper south islands, and running them all down on patience, he’s found this yacht on trade me he’s interested in... any thoughts or comments about this design? Not one I’m familiar with... any suggestions / recommendations appreciated! He’s after a reliable cruiser that’s happy enough motoring as it is sailing across Cook strait.

https://www.trademe.co.nz/trade-me-motors/boats-marine/yachts/keeler/auction-1589320032.htm

The Designer is still around he lives in Tauranga, we have a Mitchinson 39. PM me and I can give you his phone number.

I'd be a bit dubious about the sails, "cruising standard only"  usually means knackered.

• Upvote 1

My yacht is for sale on trade me Eendracht 32 foot steel yacht .I motored most of the way to the Chatham islands on her this year no issues would rather have sailed but no wind and sailed home with gale force winds all solo boat handled it no sweat and would do it again if I wasnt busy working.