Private jetty marina berth & pile moorings to rent in Kerikeri

Very handy for the town. Sheltered and stunningly beautiful location.

Walk-ashore berth on my private jetty comes available in November. Would suit a large catamaran up to 15m waterline and 9.5m beam (Additional bowsprits and overhangs no problem). Separate access from road, delivery of post & collection of rubbish available. Ideal for a live-aboard. Would also suit one large monohull or could take two monohulls sharing at a bargain price but one would need to move to let the other one out. Price depends on your boat but significantly less than a marina.

I have pile moorings available now nearby to suit vessels up to 12m overall, they come with dinghy mooring at the jetty. One of them would be ideal for a catamaran or tri. $120 per month, one month free if you pay annually in advance. Live-aboard allowed.

Photo attached. PM me any questions please & include length, beam and draft of your boat. Thanks!

724375897_crrop.jpg

15 hours ago, Mitchell said:

Hi, I have a 72' Van de Stadt Ketch 

Sorry only our jetty can take that length and we are currently using the jetty ourselves. The mooring directly opposite is available now, max length for that is 15m/50ft.