Antifoul applicators - recommendations

Okay I know most of you do it yourself or say to do it yourself, but I have other priorities.

So the boat is up for a new coating etc.  I am based in Westhaven.  The last lot was well done and I have only compliments for them (I wont say who though) and already have a quote from them to do it again.

Looking for recommendations in the Auckland area.  Its 40ft.

Many thanks.

So the boat is up for a new coating etc.  I am based in Westhaven.  The last lot was well done and I have only compliments for them (I wont say who though) and already have a quote from them to do it again.

So why change applicator then? Has the price doubled??

As a contractor repeat clientele are the lifeblood of the business.

If you have in the past received professional quality workmanship why not show some loyalty to that service provider.

Nothing nicer than having my princess pampered by someone that I have built a long standing relationship with.

Do it your self , I had a quote of $3200 for a 10 mtr boat , very expensive a quick sand and 5 ltrs of paint didn’t need striping was done a year ago and I was to pay for handstand , no way do it your self

Do it your self , I had a quote of $3200 for a 10 mtr boat , very expensive a quick sand and 5 ltrs of paint didn’t need striping was done a year ago and I was to pay for handstand , no way do it your self

Well done on ignoring the original post.