Boat wanted

For sale: one non folding Trimaran with enclosed Head, Four berths. New mast and hardly used sails, some patches on the genaker. Currently being used to keep two poles apart on the Weiti river. $110k
What exactly have you got holding the two poles apart?

This is holding the poles apart at Weiti. Sorry it ain't a picture of him sending it, but it wasn't a sending it kind of day.

SHS16.10.10 019.jpg

In that case Nate, I'm only a little bit above you in the curve! It's a JT 9 metre tri called Repeat Offender currently owned by a salty old sea dog known as Pedro (or Offender on this forum) Big cockpit (for a tri) nice curvy foils in each ama, it's own dunny room up for'd.

Cubic (Farrier F82R) is coming up for sale early next year as I need to throw some time and money at the F32RX project. There is still some work to do in preparing it for sale but I am considering offers in as-is condition at the moment as I am really short of time in the next few months.

Brief write up on Ian Farriers websie, http://www.f-boat.com/pages/News2/F-82McRobbie.html

What sort of price will you be putting Cubic on the market for??

Cheers

Will be advertising at around NZ100K if finished and fully tidied up for sale but will look seriously at any offers above NZ80K as is, to clear a project off my list.

Remaining stuff is mostly interior fitout (headlining,squabs), lights etc and touch up paint here and there where I have needed to make mods for autopilot and mast raising pole etc etc. Nothing major or complicated for someone handy with boats. Has full set of sails now, Raymarine ST40 set and ST1000 with wireless remote etc. Also has mild foils (untested) as well but some work needed to get them to slot into floats. The foils are designed to sit almost horizontal at typical heel and the idea (of the guy who built them) was not to lift the boat up high but to just stop the floats from going under as much, for now they just have blanks fitted in the floats so jury is out as to how effective they will be.

if interested, best to email me as I sometimes forget to check for PMs

contact

@

ultref.co.nz

(before someone says, I know its not trademe, I just dont want my email getting picked up by robots/spammers)

This is holding the poles apart at Weiti. Sorry it ain't a picture of him sending it, but it wasn't a sending it kind of day.

Dam that's apretty boat what do I have to do to get a picture like that?

Dam that's apretty boat what do I have to do to get a picture like that?

Answer the pm i sent you asking for your email address would be a good start! :thumbup:

the same thing that holds his ears apart ...... nothing much

funny the things that rattle round in there. My first thought was "her thighs are the only thing keeping your ears on" But that would make you lucky which you never have been.

Sigh guess I will have to think of some other witty reply (oops nearly used a big word there).

maybe i should be called " repeat offender " :shock: .. is it really my fault that females are attracted to me ........ how my body has be used and abused over the years ........ i am sure that that you have dreamed of such things :lol:

Archived