2019 SSANZ Round New Zealand race

Is the course shown in tracker mandatory or indicative? Cos it shows race course passing north of Channel Is but Titanium appears to have just passed south?

Hmm, the last few miles have really impacted the results for the leg, and the whole race.

Maybe the finish line should have been at Orakei?

They don't finish in the harbour at Mangonui, or Napier.

This is supposed to be offshore racing, not harbour racing!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Same for all these

Portland

Chathams

Stewart

Solander

Auckland’s

Three kings

Poor Knights

Mokohinau’s

Kermadec’s

Cavalis

Merc’s

Great and Little Barrier

And any other rock you want to sail inside of

Same for all these

Portland

Chathams

Stewart

Solander

Auckland’s

Three kings

Poor Knights

Mokohinau’s

Kermadec’s

Cavalis

Merc’s

Great and Little Barrier

And any other rock you want to sail inside of

It's a cool rule then. But I'm sure the RNI had a rule on Portland.  Maybe that was then.

Yes your correct RNI had it as a mark of the course both times I did it.

Not sure if the next one has still got it in or maybe we have simplified all that side of things.

Speaking of which the NoR will be available soon, we wanted to get through the RNZ and see how a few changes there workout.

We have a large list of boats waiting to enter, including a very fast 40’er coming over the Tasman for it

Entries are limited to 30 and we have had that number of expressions of entry already including 6 from our committee alone. So if your available to assist with running the race let me know as most of our team will be sailing.

Entries open 1st April and fleet positions will be allocated on a first in bases

Yes your correct RNI had it as a mark of the course both times I did it.

Not sure if the next one has still got it in or maybe we have simplified all that side of things.

Speaking of which the NoR will be available soon, we wanted to get through the RNZ and see how a few changes there workout.

We have a large list of boats waiting to enter, including a very fast 40’er coming over the Tasman for it

Entries are limited to 30 and we have had that number of expressions of entry already including 6 from our committee alone. So if your available to assist with running the race let me know as most of our team will be sailing.

Entries open 1st April and fleet positions will be allocated on a first in bases

Just let me know when the next meeting is Jon.

What’s everyone doing now there aren’t tracker updates on the hour ?

Arbitare have started leg 6

They currently heading north across Omaha Bay on there way around the top and down to Mana.

For Gale Force:

#1 - Beg wife for new main

If you happen to uncover the secret code for an affirmative answer in that mission, could you let me know?

I'd very much like a new main too. She said something about painting the house, or re-decorating the bedroom, or something, I wasn't listening after the initial 'no' bit...