Vorpal Blade

More confessions

How about to forgot to tell wife we aren’t on mains water any more and using 150l of water in 48 hours! Don’t ask me how, I’m still looking for the leak in the tank as I sit in woody bay! Luckily there are some helpful crew.ogers who helped me top up this morning!

Same as the head,Unless its been eaten it does go in here!!, having said that,wifey(bless her sole)decided to do the eco thing and brought same recycled toilet paper from "earthcare"unfortunately the glue/paper makes it more like trying to pump wallpaper n glue down and no need to go any further.

Same as the head,Unless its been eaten it does go in here!!, having said that,wifey(bless her sole)decided to do the eco thing and brought same recycled toilet paper from "earthcare"unfortunately the glue/paper makes it more like trying to pump wallpaper n glue down and no need to go any further.

Yes. For the boat I deliberately go to the local dairy and buy the cheapest, thinnest 2-ply TP available - hopefully this reduces chances of blockage!

Guest 000

Yeah had our fair share of baby wipes down the dunny. Thanks Kids...

And in similar vein.. wife ate a plum, inanvertantly swallowed the stone which came out two days later and necessitated a toilet removal and rebuild on the side of the canal.

And in similar vein.. wife ate a plum, inanvertantly swallowed the stone which came out two days later and necessitated a toilet removal and rebuild on the side of the canal.

Oh dear... I bet that story gets retold a few times!