I think the west harbour one was called Cerberus or something and was very neglected moored by herald island for years. The Okahu one also sat for years doing nothing. Less timber and more glass and foam is good if a boat is neglected for years.

Such an iconic traillbazer of a boat, paving the way for the foiling ultimes.

I'm surprised a Frenchman hasn't bought it and donated it to a museum

Yep the lack of a head is a deal breaker for the missus. Mind you, at the speeds this thing does I'd be kitted out in man nappies for sure!

I'd hope it gets picked up by someone, just think, at max chat it would do the Coastal in two hours!!

Thanks Greg, I'd seen the massive price drop on the F36, 80K!  Makes you wonder what that was all about.  It does put it into my price bracket but I think the boat is a bit "cruisier" than what I'm looking for, happy to be corrected of course.  The F33 does look pretty tasty but even at that price it'll still be NZ$220K to sail it over and probably $250K+ to get it shipped.

I've been sniffing around a Contour 34 in Hawaii, I'd post the link but don't know how to unfortunately, can anyone help with that as I'd really appreciate your opinions.

By the way, can I ask what's the tri in your profile picture please?

Cheers

Dave