Knot Me... maybe

A instant 26ft OD Multi fleet, do you want one?

8mm Dyneema, specifically a Armare Dynaforce78. Dynaforce is the heat set version so great for straight lines.

The boat has what looks to be a 10mm for both rigs. No idea what grade but dating it would suggest maybe a SK65 at best, possibly only a SK40. It's through a 3rd party who is working one like for like or I'd be chatting to the owner about looking at 6mm instead, maybe a Supercable the dyneema over dyneema line. I like the idea of that dyneema over braid giving extra protection and a good visual indicator if the lines been damaged. We've put that on a lot of boats now both as primary rigging and a lot has been used to replace vectran backstays and similar.

We're about to do a big zippy multi using Dynaforce99. It's got some now in use now but after playing now wants to go whole hog.

About to do a L Class as well, that will be interesting and possibly illegal, I must check on that.

After that we have a big very special girl to sort out all strings on. We have a very good supply of old looking ropes that have 21st century properties so this old lady will look old and orgional but under that she will share technologies with the International Space Station.