Is this a bargain?

I imagine the Glass went on her many years later.

$20K?? yeah I guess. Depends on what the rest is like. Motor, Sail wardrobe, lines etc. Winches are old Murrays by the look, but hey, if they work, then they work.

Depends on intentions. If you are considerting bringing her here to make a buck, i doubt you will make much out of it. If you intend to cruise, then this could be a good starting point.

I bet she's heavy, but then, twin mast could make up for that.

And with the US dollar so low at the mo, well yeah, could be worth a crack Nigel.

Just my 2 cents.

Hard to believe you couldn't pick it up at that price, do the necessary, then sail it home for fun , then at least recoup your money.

Try this, what's it worth in its current condition if it were sitting at Westhaven?

What a deal!It must have a significant problem but you could deal with just about anything at that price.I would go after it if I hadnt agreed to go back to Hawaii to help my mate there.

I think Laura Dekker is sailing a Gin Fizz Ketch.

- Jeanneau Gin Fizz 1994 38ft, fully recon 3GM yanmar engine, Raymarine chartplotter, Auto Pilot, VHF, fully rigged including cruising shute, fully fitted galley with 2 fridges, and almost new stove ready to be fitted (cost $1000).2 cabins, 1 head, great sailor, excellent live aboard boat, ready to go - asking $22,000. clairem73@gmail.com

Its somewhere in the Carribean.

Bene 361 on Ebay reached $US55k which was lower than the reserve but I think a good indication of what buyers are prepared to pay at the moment.

Sailboat Beneteau OCEANIS 361

Price reduction! Popular 2 cabin/1 head layout. Just arrived in the US and ready to go again. Single handed from

Caribbean by owner. Loaded with new features for open water cruising and living aboard installed within the last

year. Owner returning to Europe for family reasons. Must sell. Owner has paid importation duty and she is now

available for showing to all interested parties.

This Yacht I had equipped for long distance trips 2009/2010.

Unfortunately I cant sail any longer (family reasons).

I sale it completely,, ready to sail around the world with all what is necessary and more

The safety equipment is for 6 people, incl. origin life raft. The control report from coastguard said no complaints.e

This boat sells over 100 k without all the extras to sail her comfortable and safe single handed.

Comparison:

http://www.yachtworld.com/boats/2002/Be ... enia/Spain

Accomodations

Two cabin layout with large vee berth forward and double berth aft athwart. Head is to starboard and extra large for

a 36 foot boat with separate shower stall. Galley is to port with oversized regrigerator and freezer. Large salon with

convertible dinette and very functional nav station. Well maintained and very appealing interior.

Electronics & Navigation

New broad band radar, Sonar, and chartplotter. Garmin GPS Laptop with Maxsea charts for worldwide use, 12 GHz

directional antenna, scanner/printer, and 2 x USB GPS receivers.

Electrical

The boat is basically a European style 220V electrical system with 1.5KW inverter and 110V converter. Small

portable 220V generator can power the boat and charge batteries. There are adapters to allow for 110V shore

power pedestals which step up the voltage to match the boat. Most electrical features are 110V.

Measurements

LOA: 36 ft 0 in Includes Bowsprit: Yes

LWL: 31 ft 1 in Beam: 12 ft 6 in

Max Bridge Clearance: 49 ft 7 in Max Draft: 4 ft 6 in

Ballast: 4156 lb Displacement: 12790 lb

Windlass: Electric Electrical Circuit: 220V

Fuel Tanks #: 1 Fuel Tanks Capacity: 80 gal

Fresh Water Tanks #: 1 Fresh Water Tanks Capacity: 50 gal

Holding Tanks #: 1 Holding Tank Capacity: 22 gal

Number of double berths: 2 Number of Cabins: 2

Power

Number of Engines: 1 Primary Engines: Inboard

Drive Type: Direct Drive Engine Make: Yanmar

Engine Model: 3GM Fuel Type: Diesel

Engine Year: 2002 Total Power: 27 hp

Dimensions

Ballast: 4156

Displacement: 12790

Engines

Total Power: 27

Tanks

Fuel: 80

Fresh Water: 50

Engine/Mechanical

Engine is reliable Yanmar 3GM with an estimated 4000 hours even though there is no Hobbs meter. Replaced one

water tank for fuel to increase capacity with dual fuel level guages on the pedestal. New shaft seal installed in

10/09. Select spares for engine maintenance and repair are included.

Sail & Rigging

New mainsail, genoa and gennaker (never used) in 8/09. Main is full battened with reef points stowed in a

standard sail pack system. All lines are led aft to the cockpit and managed with line hangers.

Cockpit

New dodger and bimini with a full awning. Full 6 man life raft installed in 8/09.

Deck Equipment

Has a oversized Bruce anchor, davits for inflatable, motor mount, arch for antenna and solar panel, Pacific inflatable

RIB with 5 hp Mercury (new in 2009) Gas grill with propane connection, New Portable 220V gas generator and

hooka dive compressor.

Showing Instructions

Number of Heads: 1

Bought new:

08/09 Genua , Gennaker (not used) ,(mainsail 2008)

conversion to 2. Fuel tank 150L, (fuel total 80 gal, Water 50 gal

2. Autopilot ST 6002 installed as reserve. not used

Laptop with Maxsea charts, worldwide, scanner, printer, 2 USB GPS receiver,

12GHz directionel antenna

Inverter/charger 1,5KW,220V/110V, el voltage survey

revision of motor

Sony Marine radio, Garrmin GPS

extensive first aid box

compl. tools in metr. und imperial, new

spare parts like impeller, drive belts, wire, blocks aso

material for repairs Gfk and steel

10/09

Antifouling new

carrier for radar antenna, solar moduls and dinghy

dinghy Pacific with Mercury 5PS/ new, planing speed possible

broad band radar BD24 ,Sonar, charts plotter HDS7

wind indicator with ,

fuel canister 50L +25L, 2. charger

change shaft seal

change lamps to LED or halogen

compressed air source for diving with hose

2. main anchor, awnings for whole boat

new engine battery, new 3. comfort battery

filling indikator for water and 2. fuel tank

Sprayhood

02/10 grill with gas connection, mobile pumps for water and fuel

More info

Text or call (prefer text) 786 457 3310

Boat is behind house NW South River Dr. in Miami.

Saw this in" Hawaii Boats & Yachts".

For sale by owner.$17000.

45ft custom yard build New Zealand.Roomy rugged full keel ketch.Built of Corten steel by D.J. and A.L. Gilberd.Comfortable cruiser/liveaboard with freshwater approx 250 gallon.Fordson Major diesel rated at 58HP approx 200 gal,VHF,AC power.Lots of line,ground tackle.

Oahu 8082260897

Archived