The Pelagic is worth looking at, I got one and am astounded at how well it controls the boat off the wind. More than happy to run spinnaker or gennaker with it under control in good breeze with waves. Lets you trim while the pilot steers. Couldn't do that safely before with the old tiller pilot.

Wireless Remote Control with 2, 10, 25 and 95 degree course change, can steer to wind too but I haven't got that set up yet. Adjustable response to course, and boat yaw response plus overall gain adjustment.

Not much dearer than a tiller pilot and in another league for performance. Very good email support from manufacturer, you can talk to them on the phone too if you need to - that's the people that actually develop and make them. 

https://www.scanmarinternational.com/pelagic-autopilot

Website a little bit confusing, would pay to email them about what you want, the remote is essential.

+1 for the Pelagic, we have the actuator running off B&G NAC3. This was to be a cheaper option before going to a hydraulic drive.

Very impressed so far, the hydraulic upgrade has been almost forgotten about.

I'll definitely check the Pelagic out.  Does the Pelagic setup require a separate base unit for wireless connectivity? or is it integrated into the standard setup? 

The website seems to sell a remote without a base unit.

The control head deals with everything, wireless remote included. Just note these pilots do not interface with your GPS etc, they will take a specific wind sentence in nmea 0183 for steer to wind. It also takes a bit to get your head around the adjustments, but if your setup is pretty standard the latest version will work straight out of the box. PM your email address I can send you a manual.