Panuku strikes outside of Westhaven too!

Some here are probably already aware of this situation. I wasn't and it's quite astonishing.

https://i.stuff.co.nz/business/116638559/why-is-auckland-council-so-eager-to-sell-prime-waterfront-real-estate-to-a-millionaire-developer

Panukus approach is nicely summed up in their own words though...

"Why was Panuku going to all this trouble for a mere $2m to $5m? In his June 2018 letter to the councillors, Rankin said its approach was to "extract value from the assets for ratepayers". Marinas were not delivering a core council service."

Which you could roughly paraphrase as "boaties can get f@@@ed, we're here to make money".

Panuku and Simon Herbert...pure evil.  Words cannot describe how I hate Panuku to their rotten fetid core. 

Councillors John Watson and Wayne Walker -- thank God we do have some GOOD public servants willing to fight the fight against punks like Panuku, and Herbert.

• Upvote 1

Panuku and Simon Herbert...pure evil.  Words cannot describe how I hate Panuku to their rotten fetid core. 

Councillors John Watson and Wayne Walker -- thank God we do have some GOOD public servants willing to fight the fight against punks like Panuku, and Herbert.

+1 million

• Upvote 1

Wow what a great article!  Really explains what is going on with the council and the marinas.

Sounds like we should all join the Auckland Marina Users Associaion, and lobby our councillors to prevent development and sell-offs.