Something to coat kiwi props?

I just etched primed alloy parts and used antifoulfor alloy never had a problem.have see some use people speed. Generally used boat every week to the gremlins didn't get a chance to grow. Not sure on lanocote.

Was about to search on that. 

Whats the best tip for grease gun?

I'm going to do it in the water this round.

Also, what is current demand for going to BOI. Is diy clean with pic evidence sufficient?

Or do you have to have haul receipt/clean to escape a fine?

Grease in the water?? or have I misread it??need to remove phillip type screws and pump grease in till it comes out,also hub grease points,not a in the water job.find the manual as if you undo wrong screws blades/rollers come apart and thats not what you want.   previous owner did just that and ended up with spare blades and rollers ;-)

we have a kiwi prop and on a yanmar sail drive and   use prop speed, HMB boat spray do it when I haul out, I get at least 2 years between  applications, very happy with it. and yes greasing is required about every 10 months ,when I  start having trouble going into reverse its time for a grease, I wouldn't attempt it in the water tho , probably drop the  the  little screws.

prop speed and copper coat depends on water quality.Used Prop speed on a kiwi in tamiki river but had better results in normal antifoul. Yes I know the concept of Prop speed,few revolution and the muck should be thrown off but once its estsablished?

Don't need to use primer on the blades, they are composite. I just use the silicon topcoat and it sticks for at least two years. The important bit is the metal boss, which must be kept clear of fouling. As above, the clue to needing regreasing is difficulty in reverse, because if the blades stick instead of swinging right across it can stall the engine. I have like others, thought about getting diver to do it in the water, but .... those tiny little screws!