rossd

Mid 70s Kauri logs

Did that change his disparaging view of his Beale.

One of my favourites Wilson kauri logs has been on the market for a while Quintessence.

The broker deserves a keel hauling for such a poor effort on the listing and really should sharpen his pencil.

https://www.trademe.co.nz/trade-me-motors/boats-marine/yachts/keeler/auction-2385946296.htm

you are mixing your Wilsons there, Quintessence was by Bob and Richard, Brin's sons.

First word of text is wrong. It's no embarrassment to be poor at spelling/English, but if you are, get a bloody proof reader.

And some glasses too, crikey amateur out of focus ,repeated photos with poor range selection not how one should present a Clark/Wilson beauty.

The Clark 42s are magnificent sea boats and were high standard builds. You load them up with your 6 months of cruising stores and they don't go slower. Lazy 150 through 180 mile days.

The last time I saw Quintessence she'd had a whole lot spent on paint and was in spectacular condition.

See, if you want to go cruising, and you'd like to do that safely and make prompt passages in a boat you can trust to stay together when it hits the fan, that's the boat to be in.

Did that change his disparaging view of his Beale.

One of my favourites Wilson kauri logs has been on the market for a while Quintessence.

The broker deserves a keel hauling for such a poor effort on the listing and really should sharpen his pencil.

https://www.trademe.co.nz/trade-me-motors/boats-marine/yachts/keeler/auction-2385946296.htm

Many brokers need keel-hauling. Especially this one.