Anyone know this fish stealing tosser?

On 29/01/2020 at 8:03 AM, Fogg said:

In the example I gave, my friend was very polite when he pointed out they were in a fire ban area. It was reaction of the wrong-doers themselves that was unexpectedly aggressive (swearing & shouting and later firing a cannon at him). It’s not like he was challenging a large group of drunk kids on a Saturday night - it was a ‘normal’ looking 2+2 family. Hence the point about unpredictable reactions. Sadly.

What kind of cannon?

I have always wanted one of those jobbies you put in the top of a winch

On 12/01/2020 at 4:57 AM, Kevin McCready said:

So let me get this straight. You torture a beautiful animal for your "fun", then you release it. And that's somehow ok?

And HT if someone abuses you and you let it upset you then they've won. Think yappy little dog. https://kmccready.wordpress.com/2017/02/18/dog-controls-angry-human/

Mate, I was having a little lay down in the garden the other day chatting with some of the veges as I do from time to time. You should hear what some of the spring veges had to say about their treatment... Potatoes being peeled alive, beans being scalded in hot steam, tomatoes being plucked and quartered... and as for the purpose built torture device the "Grater", mere mention of the word made the carrots shiver. And the words they used to descibe vegans, well!... made me blush like a beetroot they did!

• Haha 2