Zozza

Covid 19 - Are you ready to raise sail outa here...?

12 minutes ago, Priscilla II said:

Crikey what part of stay at home are you people not getting.

The message is crystal clear stay at home.

If unfortunately you ignore this instruction you may well die along with all the innocent persons who will perish due to your ignorance.

Ignorance??  How rude. Kindly acquaint yourself with the rules. Madam PM said self isolate at home.  Good. She also said we could go out for the purposes of exercise so long as there was no interaction with anyone outside of our 'bubble'. She further elaborated on the exercise statement by saying 'you can go for a walk, go for a bike ride, go to the beach for a swim..'  She said this, mot me. So why call me ignorant because I am trying to get a full understanding of the rules in order not to violate them?

There is a difference between trying to understand the rules, and trying to understand how the rules can suit your world view.

Sacrifices are being called for here, and we all need to make some sacrifices with respect to our liberty and recreation for this to work.

1 minute ago, Chrisc said:

Ignorance??  How rude. Kindly acquaint yourself with the rules. Madam PM said self isolate at home.  Good. She also said we could go out for the purposes of exercise so long as there was no interaction with anyone outside of our 'bubble'. She further elaborated on the exercise statement by saying 'you can go for a walk, go for a bike ride, go to the beach for a swim..'  She said this, mot me. So why call me ignorant because I am trying to get a full understanding of the rules in order not to violate them?

You can cure ugly but you surely can’t cure dumb.

Crikey Chris get on the Google and open your eyes.

I raced to get my boat back in the water as soon as the lock down seemed inevitable.

With reflection on how this is playing out, the boat will be staying put in the marina.

If you are living aboard, different story of course and enjoy your isolation afloat.

I raced down to get one of my boats out of the water. Saved myself a months marina fees. Managed to score 3 rolls of toilet paper from a guy in an alley