Zozza

Covid 19 - Are you ready to raise sail outa here...?

4 hours ago, bigal.nz said:

Maybe they want to increase capacity for the expected Tsunami of covid cases.

Not easy for rigger anyway.

Bit of each maybe...  But less people into hospitals means less transfer of virus.

Urgent surgery is urgent...  Delaying it is dumb....  There are only 10 covid people in hospital not 1000!...  They must be expecting a influx?

Hopefully this lockdown will demonstrate control and scheduled surgery will resume.

Fingers crossed for you rigger.

And we can go back to work with as much isolation as we can muster....

It will be life Jim, but not as we knew it.

Some news, apparently surgery will happen even in level 4, so hoping within a month maybe. There are some very helpful people out there, I'm including the Drs and other medical staff trying to get the surgery happening in that!

Is this LOCKDOWN over?? Been in to work for 5hrs to transfer stock to the foodbank in the city.Bugger me if it wasnt like a Sunday drive,families in cars load up with bags and stuff 2 x trailer boats and 3 caravans heading north.

What part of Stay home Stay put dont people understand.Yes spoke to a police woman in yard,she drove in as gates we open and she couldnt see any movement.She said they only way they will understand is by locking them up but ,quiet rightly they cannot be everywhere at once.Curfew may come in soon after 10.00pm.

4 minutes ago, harrytom said:

Is this LOCKDOWN over?? Been in to work for 5hrs to transfer stock to the foodbank in the city.Bugger me if it wasnt like a Sunday drive,families in cars load up with bags and stuff 2 x trailer boats and 3 caravans heading north.

What part of Stay home Stay put dont people understand.Yes spoke to a police woman in yard,she drove in as gates we open and she couldnt see any movement.She said they only way they will understand is by locking them up but ,quiet rightly they cannot be everywhere at once.Curfew may come in soon after 10.00pm.

Yeah, I have seen a few bits of behavior which are questionable too. Lots of people sneaking to work for this and that. I guess we will see if that begins to make this whole thing longer. No much wind, but the water has been looking so inviting.

Cops I have spoken to said suddenly a lot of people are buying milk at 3am - so its really a bit of a joke. I have no issue with a curfew, but just as much is going on during the day.

All this warning stuff is fine for genuine ignorance, but a lot of the people flouting the rules seem to also be criminals...

5 minutes ago, bigal.nz said:

Cops I have spoken to said suddenly a lot of people are buying milk at 3am - so its really a bit of a joke.

wow - you can still buy that white stuff at 3am? where? full strength or light?!?