idlerboat

Corona virus statistics and reality

10 minutes ago, Sabre said:

SNZ it is becoming very clear that you would be critical regardless of how this situation was handled. 

You cant please all of the people all of the time but 88% is damn close!

https://www.tvnz.co.nz/one-news/new-zealand/poll-88-kiwis-trust-governments-coronavirus-response-vastly-higher-than-other-nations

Only to you.

You are wrong. There are plenty of historical examples where authorities have closed down borders straight way and instigated quarantine/ isolation to stop disasters.

If a gunman was rampant in your street would you lock your doors or offer him to come in and self  isolate in your daughters bedroom.

Cindy is now talking about. Using cell phones to track people like Singapore did weeks ago. ..   again to little to late.

...and knowing kiwis they will just go out without their phone.

46 minutes ago, Sailing NZ said:

One thing Is for sure,

If the Govt had shut the border down in early March we would not have needed level 4, we would not have the number of cases we have, and most importantly..

we would not have a stuffed economy , job losses, business cosures, and huge debt for many years to come.

These gutless liberals favoured people's freedom anddid not make the tough decisions early enough.

the human, mental and physical cost of level4 and the down stream effect can be firmly pinned on the MOH aNd Cindy's mob.

Cindy keeps telling us " the more we work together and follow the rules the SOONER we can get thru this."

I say if you had closed down the border SOONER, WE WOULD NOT BE WHERE WE ARE NOW!

Wake up man you are a perennial Mona.

Stick you negatively charged head outside and see the reality rather than banging on endlessly about the failings of others.

Your posts consistently point to little that is attached to reality.

Matt will be along soon to read me the riot act and ban me from posting which will do me a favour as I can focus my attention and support on the positive efforts of true patriots that are busting their nuts to improve the lives of many.

20 minutes ago, Black Panther said:

That's bull sh#t and Cindy is just plain wrong.

She could have done it if they were Moore organized a lot earlier.

They are re active... Not pro active like Taiwan and Singapore.They had a month of "heads up" optics on this virus and waited. 

They f#$ked up.. which is why Cindy is trying to defuse the blame by front footing it  so agressively...

Now you and I will pay for this slowness for a long time.

show some gumption prissy!

give yourself the timeout you say you need

and know you deserve!

revoke your own internet privileges! 

and stop relying on the spear-tackle 

warburton.gif&f=1&nofb=1

you've said yourself it's illegal

8 minutes ago, Priscilla II said:

Wake up man you are a perennial Mona.

Stick you negatively charged head outside and see the reality rather than banging on endlessly about the failings of others.

Your posts consistently point to little that is attached to reality.

Matt will be along soon to read me the riot act and ban me from posting which will do me a favour as I can focus my attention and support on the positive efforts of true patriots that are busting their nuts to improve the lives of many.

Mona?..  🤣🤣🤣🤣... After all your spell checking of my posts....classic.😆

Realism is not negativity.

And show some self discipline and either debate, ignore, or try yoga.

Who's Matt?... Don't ban P just don't show P how to put me on ignore. 🤣🤣🤣

The cell phone tracker was mentioned earlier,last weekend from memory.The item was on the news about turning cell phone trackers on but people had to agree to it.Has the PM forgotten what she has said?? or is it that it will be compulsory.

2/4/20

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/health/coronavirus/120766505/coronavirus-police-use-cellphone-location-data-to-track-quarantine-compliance

2 hours ago, Sailing NZ said:

One thing Is for sure,

If the Govt had shut the border down in early March we would not have needed level 4, we would not have the number of cases we have, and most importantly..

we would not have a stuffed economy , job losses, business cosures, and huge debt for many years to come.

These gutless liberals favoured people's freedom anddid not make the tough decisions early enough.

the human, mental and physical cost of level4 and the down stream effect can be firmly pinned on the MOH aNd Cindy's mob.

Cindy keeps telling us " the more we work together and follow the rules the SOONER we can get thru this."

I say if you had closed down the border SOONER, WE WOULD NOT BE WHERE WE ARE NOW!

Were you proposing this then??

Its easy to be wise after the event.