idlerboat

Corona virus statistics and reality

Just ask the independent international journalists to double check a few hospitals - oh wait they turfed them all out a fortnight ago.

The CCP is one of the most morally corrupt regimes that has ever existed on the planet. While you are enjoying this break from our highly consumerist way of life, consider whether you want to continue to enable their stronghold when you return to some for of normality.

No surprise re China..

They have the control, discipline , resources, manpower, etc to ensure not one person reinfects another.

They have built hospitals, cleansed everything and locked down everything.

Our democratic, liberal, free spirited society along with or free n easy ways has caught up with us.

People told me years ago " there is a price we pay for freedom"... Now I know what they mean.

Friends in California tell be the beaches are even closed down.

Edited by Sailing NZ

Thanks " ScottiE" had to google who the Uyghurs are,ended reading this.Which I thought was interesting,so many things happening behind closed doors in China,starting to really struggle as to why we deal with a country who has no respect for life.

http://theconversation.com/explainer-who-are-the-uyghurs-and-why-is-the-chinese-government-detaining-them-111843

Sadly, having to Google Uyghurs speaks to the utter uselessness and what total sellouts our Media organisations are. 

This is not limited to Uyghur Muslims.  All religious minorities are being persecuted by the CCP

25 minutes ago, ScottiE said:

Sadly, having to Google Uyghurs speaks to the utter uselessness and what total sellouts our Media organisations are. 

This is not limited to Uyghur Muslims.  All religious minorities are being persecuted by the CCP

If this virus has done any good is that I may now be starting to get an insight of life in China,not pretty picture. The time(when its over) for the west to demand basic human rights or withdraw manufacturing rights etc.But the $$ rules more than the heart so the blind eye will always be turned.We have a young Chinese lady at work(been here 5yrs) and she will not talk about life in China,except to say Northern China is beautiful. No sense of humour,but efficient on all tasks she is a signed too.

Regarding reality,  the TAS reported the Trump touted cov19 medication chloroquine/hydroxochloroquine  in conjunction with azithromycin

being used in NY hospitals with some success. Also used in China & South Korea.

Fauci said evidence was anecdotal when approached on it. 

Supposedly UK recently banned exporting above medication.

Excuse my ignorance. Anything backing up what trump has said is questionable. Not familiar with American spectator. Silly me.

https://spectator.org/the-game-changer-president-trump-was-right/

Factual Reporting: Mixed - Not always Credible or Reliable

That aside, discounting where it came from:

https://techstartups.com/2020/03/28/dr-vladimir-zelenko-now-treated-699-coronavirus-patients-100-success-using-hydroxychloroquine-sulfate-zinc-z-pak-update/

55 minutes ago, ScottiE said:

some new info coming out of Wuhan.  I'll be trying to verify this over the next week.  If anything remotely close to this is true then the "tally ladders" are about as good as tit on a bull.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/wuhan-residents-estimate-regions-coronavirus-death-toll-much-higher-than-reported

Hence why I asked are the 50000 urns needed. Page 2.