idlerboat

Corona virus statistics and reality

With regard to NZ & Aust I would assume testing criteria was similar, so I surely a comparison can be made?

Especially when the criteria doesn't change and you are comparing a sustained trend?

Essentially aren't we looking for trends.

Australia has exhibited a larger sustained recovery trend for their population in the last seven days than NZ.

For total populations numbers of positives and recoveries stack proportionally to the two sizes,  quite remarkably

Suggesting a correlation?

15 hours ago, Priscilla II said:

You’re just plain simple toxic.

Bitching moaning negative non constructive corrosive crikey you can’t string a cohesive sentence together without reaching into a bare mental cupboard for anything but a large dish heavy with self invented bias and delusion.

What you have is a clinical condition that runs counter stream to the sea creatures that frequent this forum.

Take Erice for a walk maybe his giggle will turn you on.

Sorry mate, Pinged you on that.

I pinged myself for being an uncaring twit and deleted two posts.

42 minutes ago, lateral said:

With regard to NZ & Aust I would assume testing criteria was similar, so I surely a comparison can be made?

Especially when the criteria doesn't change and you are comparing a sustained trend?

Essentially aren't we looking for trends.

Australia has exhibited a larger sustained recovery trend for their population in the last seven days than NZ.

For total populations numbers of positives and recoveries stack proportionally to the two sizes,  quite remarkably

Suggesting a correlation?

or not?

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=12324069

Do JA & GR have the balls to nationalize all Chinese operations in NZ instead of going for compensation like the UK, USA etc and follow our cousins across the ditch??

An interesting fact, the some chinese controlled companies sent back a lot of PPE before it happened in Oz.

I dont know if this has been posted previously but I just skim read a report published last November called the Global Health Security report which ranks countries on how well they are prepared for a pandemic. Turns out many of the most prepared actually werent.. 

https://www.ghsindex.org/