bigal.nz

On the bright side - Next project

Gt Barrier is OK, we took the bikes, 9 of us, out there last year for 3 days, no worries and it was huge fun with the locals.

I'd think riding on Lt Barrier would get you shot, literally. Having been on it I wouldn't ride it anyway, it is pristine bar all the DOC stuff.

You could have a hell of an enduro track on browns island or rangi including motutapu . Kawau has possibilities but you will upset the blue bloods of NZ sailing as well as the ire of DOC 

3 hours ago, wheels said:

You can spend three days riding GB? I would have thought that would be 10 x around the Island per day.
MotoTapu is Maori for "no motorbikes" 😊

Over 1000km thru solid bush on surfaces that have the grip of ice in one day? Good luck with that.

You will be told All DOC islands are motorbike free...................... if they catch you.

On 28/03/2020 at 12:59 PM, bigal.nz said:

That looks real nice. What sort of yacht is it for?

Flashest lookin' speed stripes I've ever stuck on .........seen.  ....... and those leach ribbons......... amazeballs!!.....

3 hours ago, wal said:

Flashest lookin' speed stripes I've ever stuck on .........seen.  ....... and those leach ribbons......... amazeballs!!.....

Cheers Wal you have great taste in speed stripes....jaffa looks real good against the black