Island Time

Covid 19 and liveaboards

13 minutes ago, Sabre said:

Was the vet towing his boat loaded up with kayaks, sups, bikes etc.

I find it impossible to believe a vet was turned back otherwise. 

Our cops are actually very lenient, this vet turning back sounds like bullcrap

47 minutes ago, harrytom said:

Yet they allowed a lady to drive to Tauranga,as she was in her bubble gong to see her boyfriend who was in his bubble,surely when the 2 meet the bubble is broken??Meanwhile S.Bridges can drive Tauranga To wellington as head of a select committee with Winstones blessing.wrong thread I know,sorry.Just to re a firm the nuttiness going on as in KMs case.

Simon Bridges is the ONLY person in NZ will the power to question the Government, the poluce or anyone one else while we are in this Police state. His role in NZ today is massive and one could argue as big or bigger than the PM's. You are comparing Apples with the International Space Stations coffee maker.

3 minutes ago, Knot Me... maybe said:

Simon Bridges is the ONLY person in NZ will the power to question the Government, the poluce or anyone one else while we are in this Police state. His role in NZ today is massive and one could argue as big or bigger than the PM's. You are comparing Apples with the International Space Stations coffee maker.

If his role is what you say it is,then why not make a base for himself in Wellington,does not set a good precedent to the rest of the country.

Alright for Bridges then its alright for me??The whole exercise is not to tie up emergency services in the event of accident. No one intends to have an accident but it happens.

16 minutes ago, Steve Pope said:

Surely vets are in the essential category??? Kme, I would send an invoice for the cow and calf to the police commissioner + the vets bill as you will probably get one of those as well.

That's what he argued but the cop wouldn't listen. The cop was reported to have looked 16 and like a possum in the headlights i.e totally out of his depth.  Mr farmer is not happy, Mrs farmer wants to stick dead cow up police commissioners arse, a long way up.

We have 72 head on our place which was being looked after by a farmer down the road, they are mostly his. But he lost his worker 10 days ago so was struggling to run both places single handed, with a 6yo daughter and 90yo mum also there, hence we came up to our place to feed, water, move and keep an eye on the mummies to be. We've got the son of the farmer between us stepping in tomorrow, he came back from Aussie and will finish his 14 days today. We'll then head back to the virusburbs.

I'm OK with basic births and had a crash course in breach. I have assistance close by when needed. All these years if making calf pullers and never seen one in use...until last week 😗