Sailing NZ

The positives of the Covid19 virus

On 8/04/2020 at 8:05 AM, Rehabilitated said:

No stupidity at all, how negative can a opinion get not much lower.  You should put more sugar on your cornflakes. Get positive tablets from your tablet from your doctor.

Is it possible that one day you'll address the comments rather than go the poster? We know your 'Admin' title means you can be an arse with impunity but that doesn't mean you need to be.

What Admin title? Rehab is not an Admin.

The same rules apply to all. Funny how everyone seems to think they are special.

Current Admins are Me, BP, MarkM, and Mothership.

Once again, if anyone has an issue with any post, please report it. Saves me reading all the inane posts! 

14 minutes ago, Island Time said:

What Admin title? Rehab is not an Admin.

The same rules apply to all. Funny how everyone seems to think they are special.

Current Admins are Me, BP, MarkM, and Mothership.

Once again, if anyone has an issue with any post, please report it. Saves me reading all the inane posts! 

BP is admin?.. really!? he is the biggest culprit 🤣.. Albiet with a more subtle and funny style.

42 minutes ago, Knot Me... maybe said:

Is it possible that one day you'll address the comments rather than go the poster? We know your 'Admin' title means you can be an arse with impunity but that doesn't mean you need to be.

KM - haven't followed this poster for a looong time - mainly because he just makes no sense.  Here's a quick instruction on how to do the same.

image.png

then

image.png

followed finally by

image.png

Crocs,Bloody nice eating,when we go Gold coast always buy some croc meat and cook it like a steak or roast it,theres a place over there where it gets turned in to jerky,brought some back to nz,declared it and no problem.They are not wild but farmed crocs.Same as the roo we were buying farmed even though millions running wild and a pest.

3 hours ago, AJ Oliver said:

Stolen from Sailing Anarchy . . 

Are the Crocs in Oz taking over too ? 

Crocodiles enjoy some beach time in Oaxaca.

They cover a fair bit of the Australian coastline and on the east coast have been found as far south as the Mary River, 100km north of Noosa

Crocodylus-porosus-range-distribution-map.jpg

On 9/04/2020 at 8:31 AM, Knot Me... maybe said:

Sorry Rehab, that post was aimed at BP and his serial trolling.  No idea why it got credited to you, probably one of the many little quirks that are popping up in the new software.

On 9/04/2020 at 9:17 AM, ScottiE said:

KM - haven't followed this poster for a looong time - mainly because he just makes no sense.  Here's a quick instruction on how to do the same.

I don't use that. The OS I came with when I was born had an 'ignore' feature pre-installed  ;)

in oz, the cros were heavily hunted up until 1971

the ones too small to shoot then were about 2mtr

in the 80s people used to sail beach cats + kayak safely around the top end, and the 2mtr crocs stayed well away from 5 mtr craft and 2mtr people

40 years later those 2mtr crocs are now 5mtr crocs

and they have no fear of 5mtr craft that are skinnier than they are

and 2mtr people are right on the menu for lunch