Sign in to follow this  
Sailing NZ

What is Russell Coutts up to..

I suspect he just meant you are quite wrong Sailing NZ and based on results, Burlings are perhaps better.

DC has ‘only’ a Bronze medal from the Olympics, not a gold.

Ainslie has a ‘few’ golds ;-) but not the success of burling in the AC (yes he won with oracle)

Burling has 2(?) olympic medals, countless world championships (in more than just the 49r), a very comprehensive AC win as skipper and a podium finish in the last volvo.

As for you not rating the 49r. I dont rate your opinion or fact checking skills, Mine are heaps better!  

At 29 Pistol Pete has potentially 4 more AC campaigns ahead of him which would age him @ 46 compared to Ainslie who is presently 43.

Adding to the chest of gold he has to date tucked under his bed another Olympic medal or two along with the Worlds and his total haul would give Long John Silver and his parrot a woody.

Sale NZ your assumption the only Ainslie can push Coutts off his perch is as usual pretty damned laughable.

Bubble on.

I think you will find Pete Russell and Dennis held the rank of skipper.

Ben has not skippered a AC winner nor defender.

If Prada build a boat that can stay together and win the AC Jimmy will join Russel Dennis and Charlie in the Skippered 3 club well before Ben gets to chalk up a single win. 

11 minutes ago, Sailing NZ said:

P**$ off. It's way better mothertrucker. 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

I didn't want to say that and burst Priscilla's bubble. 😁🤙

Na still too polite . We need some Queenslanders and San Franciscans to lower the tone . And some demented kiwis from Devonport