Sailing NZ

17 million to islands

Please everyone, keep within the rules. I dont read everything on the site, but if you see anything on the site that you believe breaches the rules,  please report the post, dont retaliate.

If you disagree with someone,  say that, don't abuse them, they are entitled to their opinions, however misguided you believe them to be.

Charity begins at home. Don't kid yourself about Pacific Islands ,loyalty, integrity etc. They'll take it any way, and from any one at anytime. NZ definitely needs to concentrate on its own internal crises .For example can Winston's $750 m handout to them . Because we are borrowing heavily to stay afloat we shouldn't be adding to this debt on behalf of other countries.  And as for any perceived threat from China. All they need to do is stick a notice on Facebook telling us that as from Monday they are taking over and what is anyone ,including ourselves going to do about it ? Some on here are living in the realms of fantasy to quote Capt. Mainwaring and thinking in about that era.

1 hour ago, Knot Me... maybe said:

Looks like your not in the right club NZS. Some have been given holidays from Crew for far less than whats been thrown at you.

Several posters in this thread have received warnings. This is a friendly reminder to all that if you see something that is a rule breach, please report it. Discussing moderation is, in itself a rule breach.  If you are happy with moderation, send me a PM or email and we'll talk. On the forum is not the place to do it. 

Finally, I'm only one person. I'm not online all the time and it can take a day or more to catch up sometimes. 

Be polite and respectful,  and all will be well. :-)

51 minutes ago, Knot Me... maybe said:

You mean you don't have to treat crew posters as less intelligent, more delicate and bigger softcocks than kids in a Kindy?

Woww, that is a big change.

Welcome to the real world Crew.Org. it took a while but you got there in the end.

But there are a lot of woke and delusionists here so sadly I don't believe a word of that.

Yup... I can understand where their comments are derived from, and how they come to them.

Many of the woke dillusionists position themselves in the hope they appear like they are the most empathetic person to all sides of the left of centre ( the world as they see it)

They are a bit like Cindy's facial poses that she uses.

There is one for every cause but not one of them is either related to the rhetoric that comes out of her mouth, or the beliefs that the she or " coalition" have formed. They are just marketing tools.

He "pass Agg" behavior is basically a save haven for mediocrity.

Take the Scarf Cindy put on her head. Some loved, some within the faith hated it. She did it purely for the photo moment across the world. 

She plays a crowd very well but the majority still want National ( v labour) cos they can see through the smile and facial gestures that the country is compromised by this coalition and the lack of good policy versus thier brilliant Social welfare for the so called " poverty plebs.

I see child murders are still high, housing number low, crimes high, motels still being brought to house the incompetent,  and Cindy's policies are to pay the people that don't want to work good money so they don't have to.

Yip " social positioning to the woke " appeals to some but will never solve the real issues.

However, Cindy is now waking up to the importance of the economy ahead of Green policy, oil free economics, and pandering to the minorities. She may soon realise there is silent majority to win over yet.

Al the greatest ideas and wishes all need one thing to nake then reality.. Money in the bank to support them.

Covid19 may have focussed the correct priorities in her.... But only time will tell

42 minutes ago, armchairadmiral said:

Oh yes forgot to add ...welcome back KM wherever you've been. Don't always agree but at least you are thought provoking, consistent and sometimes very helpful.

Love your work ACA. You should be promoted out of the Armchair to the round honey house.

1 hour ago, Island Time said:

Please everyone, keep within the rules. I dont read everything on the site, but if you see anything on the site that you believe breaches the rules,  please report the post, dont retaliate.

If you disagree with someone,  say that, don't abuse them, they are entitled to their opinions, however misguided you believe them to be.

+1

2 hours ago, Sailing NZ said:

Bit like Cindy doing a hongi to the conficted murderour Titiwhae Harawera in order to look cool to the radical while pissing off the quite morally honourable.

You really should turn on spellchecker.

Who exactly did Titewhai murder?

51 minutes ago, Priscilla II said:

You really should turn on spellchecker.

Who exactly did Titewhai murder?

If I could find a spell checker I would.

It should have been murder accounting to many 

In 1988 Harawira, her daughter Hiniwhare, son Arthur and two others were found guilty of beating a Carrington Hospital patient. That person later died.

At the time Harawira was head of the Whare Paia Maori health unit. The jury also found Harawira guilty of a charge of threatening to kill. She was jailed for nine months.

The sentencing judge said that the five had carried out a "vicious and violent" attack on the patient and that the offences were "an arrogant and frightening abuse of authority and power".

He described Harawira's role as "outrageous".Imposing a longer prison sentence on Harawira, the judge told her "You were in a position of authority, you ought to have prevented what occurred."

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=10864470