Sailing NZ

17 million to islands

1 hour ago, Priscilla II said:

Alternative facts or just plain old fake news then.

Titewhai is not a conficted murderour correct.

Depends on the way the law was interpreted, timing, abmnd the lawyers who fought the case.

As I remember it, the police were going for murder but a " technical issue" gave the defence lawyer wriggle room which allowed Harawira to get off on the full charge.

In the eyes of the law it was technically murder, but in the eye of a court she was done for a lesser crime.

In my mind the guy died after the Harawiras beat him. But as we know the laws or should I say their implementation,  can be an ass.

Either way she is the scum that lurk on the toe jam between a low brows toes.

3 hours ago, Sailing NZ said:

That person later died.

A total fabrication on your behalf I believe.

In 1988 Harawira, her daughter Hiniwhare, son Arthur and two others were found guilty of beating a Carrington Hospital patient. At the time Harawira was head of the Whare Paia Maori health unit. The jury also found Harawira guilty of a charge of threatening to kill. She was jailed for nine months.

The sentencing judge said that the five had carried out a "vicious and violent" attack on the patient and that the offences were "an arrogant and frightening abuse of authority and power".

3 hours ago, Priscilla II said:

You have called Titewhai a convicted murderer that simply is not the case and now all you can summon as evidence of someone dying latterly after being assaulted by her is "nope".

Yip. I've explained that I think she is murderour, and told you why,

You can defend her if you like. But thats more of a reflection on you than me in context of the whole post and th3e topic at hand.... So fill ya boots milking the mice!

5 minutes ago, Sailing NZ said:

Yip. I've explained that I think she is murderour, and told you why,

You can defend her if you like. But thats more of a reflection on you than me in context of the whole post and th3e topic at hand.... So fill ya boots milking the mice!

Crikey that sherry must be overproof.

This has nothing to do with Money for the Islands,but seeing Snz started the change.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/the-press/opinion/columnists/4667388/The-pity-of-Harawira

Behind Harawira and egging him on is his mother Titewhai, a loyal activist whose own judgment failed her badly in the past. She got nine months in jail in 1989 for assaulting a mental patient in the ill-fated Whare Paia Maori mental health unit she was in charge of, in a poorly thought- out arrangement with Auckland's Carrington Hospital. Four staff members were also sentenced for violence against the patient, two of them sharing her surname.

Assault not murder

1 hour ago, harrytom said:

This has nothing to do with Money for the Islands,but seeing Snz started the change.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/the-press/opinion/columnists/4667388/The-pity-of-Harawira

Behind Harawira and egging him on is his mother Titewhai, a loyal activist whose own judgment failed her badly in the past. She got nine months in jail in 1989 for assaulting a mental patient in the ill-fated Whare Paia Maori mental health unit she was in charge of, in a poorly thought- out arrangement with Auckland's Carrington Hospital. Four staff members were also sentenced for violence against the patient, two of them sharing her surname.

Assault not murder

The guy rocks off having a aged old thinly veiled racist tanty regarding NZ funding for the Pacific Islands and then launches into a fake news alternative fact slanderous rant against a Maori.

The thing that offends me the most is that he obviously wasted the states resources turning up at English lessons.

29 minutes ago, Priscilla II said:

The guy rocks off having a aged old thinly veiled racist tanty regarding NZ funding for the Pacific Islands and then launches into a fake news alternative fact slanderous rant against a Maori.

The thing that offends me the most is that he obviously wasted the states resources turning up at English lessons.

Fake news.. no the facts are there just read the police facts and the court doc's.

The guy died as a result of the beatings, just not in the timelines of the legal process.

As I said it is mine, and many others at the time, opinion. 

Get you facts right. And stop spinning the original intent.

By the way I am part Maori!

My remarks are directed at fiscal ineptitude not race .. unfortunately I in this country the two are intertwined in so many ways.

You "pass aggs" need to stop using the race arguments to justify your poor arguments.

And focussing on Grammer and spelling as a way of degrading people is a bad reflection of you rather than me.

I type on a phone. Not a keyboard warrior like you.