forum glitch

Not sure where to direct this but ...

When I am reading a topic and get to the end of a page , I can't get to the next page or any subsequent pages by clicking on the widget at the bottom of the page. Instead, I have to go back to the forum listing, and click on the page I want from among the numbers that follow the topic name.

Anybody else noticed this? Or am I doing something wrong?

2 hours ago, Above-the-Fold said:

Not sure where to direct this but ...

When I am reading a topic and get to the end of a page , I can't get to the next page or any subsequent pages by clicking on the widget at the bottom of the page. Instead, I have to go back to the forum listing, and click on the page I want from among the numbers that follow the topic name.

Anybody else noticed this? Or am I doing something wrong?

What's the platform your using? (PC, mac, iphone, android phone etc.) What operating system and version (eg windows 10, android version etc)

Finally what browser and version?

If you can give me that I may be able to duplicate and then resolve. At this point I've not seen this issue on any of the platforms I have - Windows 7, 10, Mac, ipad and android phone.

Just a follow-up. Clicking on the number link still doesn't work, but if I right-click and use "Open in New Tab" I get (as you might expect) a new tab with the page I want. (Or left-click if you use the mouse with your left  hand ... there is probably a term of art that covers both but I don't know it.) Of course, I then wind up with a  zillion open tabs, but into each life some rain must fall.

4 hours ago, Island Time said:

Yes, use the unread content button, then don't click on the thread title - click on the time of the post - like this, 

END of thread.png

Although does that take you to the oldest post you haven’t read, or just the latest post?

11 minutes ago, Rehabilitated said:

Where do you find the unread content button

Here on a PC, look for the same icon on the mobile version... It does not have a label there, to fit it in.

Unread content.png

1 hour ago, Island Time said:

Here on a PC, look for the same icon on the mobile version... It does not have a label there, to fit it in.

Unread content.png

If using an iPad, the above icon disappears if you have the font size NOT set to 100%