Zozza

So can I visit my boat at marina under Code 3? It appears not....

23 minutes ago, Jon said:

or an I just flying a decoy

like the rowing verse outboard out to check boat on mooring 

Sounds more like duck shooting to me.

But obviously needs someone to think he's staying on the boat...

59 minutes ago, Jon said:

😎😏

I didn’t say when this week or next and all locked up you wouldn’t  know anyone was aboard plus is it safer to drive an hour each way twice than stay by myself onboard one night ?

or an I just flying a decoy

like the rowing verse outboard out to check boat on mooring 

There may lie your problem hr drive each way,Which may suggest you might going from one suburb to another??

But I wouldnt worry too much looking at the amount of cars on the southern motorway in fact cars in general.Went to Tauranga and back(work) and the police were at the Thames sh2 roundabout today.obviously some come to AK for a weekend and Mr plod and friend were issuing tickets I presume as pads in hand.

1 minute ago, chariot said:

I would think there are more going from Auckland to the Coromandel than the other way around. A lot of batch owners have been coming down for the weekends

The guy that monitors all the alarms in Whitianga said that 40 alarms were turned off over Easter. Thats just the ones that have alarms in this town

If you are locked up at home you won't realise just how many people are out and about.

I went to the orifice last week to unload a truck and we were one of the very few not wide open. Not sure what many of the businesses were doing but doors wide open and people doing sh*t. Panel beaters, plastic maker, a recyclers, a 'boxing training centre' (the word Gym has been over written by some cheeky sod :) ) full of yummy mummies packed in spray on Lycra, a landscape mob was busy potting plants, the 2 crazy asian builders were going hard out next door to us. No sign of punters but little sign everyone has locked themselves away. A house just around the corner from us just stood the frames up as we were all sent to covid jail, I noticed yesterday it is now a closed shell. I was in Dargaville 10 days ago, bar a que outside the supermarket and some closed shops it looked business as usual but to be fair you can stop a stockbroker but you can't turn off a cow so rural life does have to go on.

While here - Big Ups to all the rural people out there doing the tricky yards in these tricky days by the way, it will be fun watching all those who have been trashing you for years now have to suck your dick to make sure NZ keeps a income as the world rebuilds.

Been to Westhaven 3 times, can't say I'd call the place quiet on any of those occasions. But there are carparks so something huge must be going on :)

It is not Quiet Earth out there people locked away. Life is continuing in spite of Covid just as it has too.

Telegraph away, in fact shout loudly what you are doing....unless you are a sneak thief, rapist, murder, the Minister of Health or work for Wilson Parking in which case you may want to keep ya head down and STFU. Good laws people agree with and good clean non-conflicting information gets public compliance. Crap laws that make little sense and information that changes daily deserves to be challenged and ya can't do that while hiding behind a bush with a bottle of chloroform.

1 hour ago, Jon said:

Or maybe I just want to break out of the health system 

Why would you want to do that? 

Anyone would think you've been stuck at home with nothing to do for a month of Sundays, or something.

17 minutes ago, Knot Me... maybe said:

a 'boxing training centre' (the word Gym has been over written by some cheeky sod :) ) full of yummy mummies packed in spray on Lycra,

Any chance you could let us know where this place is, I could do with a descent work out...

My gym is closed n' all.

1 hour ago, Fish said:

Why would you want to do that? 

Anyone would think you've been stuck at home with nothing to do for a month of Sundays, or something.

Chemo

I’ve got enough paperwork to confuse any plod, I’ve been stopped twice now and as soon as your say your heading to or from cancer treatment they just waive you on.