Rehabilitated

Pak n Save Hastings NZ beef mince contamination

9 hours ago, jim s said:

We sent a few angus cows off a couple of weeks back - I see the supermarket has put a 500% markup on them...

The government has made a big mistake not allowing butchers and local green grocers to open.

9 hours ago, NZTiger said:

The government has made a big mistake not allowing butchers and local green grocers to open.

Butchers only - plenty off super markets 4 green grocers.

18 minutes ago, mattm said:

You know Rehab, there is already a website that wholesale regurgitates news items. It’s called Stuff.

But do they have the food recalls and how long does it take if they do before they post it. Why stuff when you can get it direct before the news website can post it or here with in hours. Food safety is to important, not every one reads stuff. It only takes a few items from /  on any  news source that is false, quoted out of context, completely wrong or with errors and it's stuff them not visiting their website again.

But seriously, if people want to read the news, there are places for that. I doubt many of the people coming here are looking to read the stuff you are now spamming the site with. Just pasting in news articles doesn’t really achieve much. It’s an NZ based boating forum, with a small talk section for non boating topics, not a news website..... 

Maybe if you added a coherent view of the article, add some additional facts (not more blind ramblings or left field assumptions) or dispute those facts provided, and it’s a matter likely interesting to the general readership, and may engage some meaningful debate, maybe it’s relevant. At this stage it seems a struggle to even write an entirely coherent title, so I won’t hold my breath. 

Woman flips out over McDonald’s being shut in the USA? Who gives a sh1t! IMO, stop ruining a good forum.