AJ Oliver

Hey Mr, Rehab

Perhaps thread then. What does Matt and blakpan think.

It's called eager hunger'. I and I guess other's  want to understand what's going on, why we've got this massive pandemic, why this virus became one that transmits from human to human,.

It's perfectly understandable that people would be looking for answers facts and things that give them certainty in a time that feels very uncertain, upheavaling and experiencing life being controlled by a government.

1 hour ago, Rehabilitated said:

real researched information

Really? I thought it was mostly the illegible ramblings of a drunk. 

Maybe a new rule, if X number of people block/hide your posts, you take a holiday. I bet very few members have anyone blocking their posts, let alone a whole bunch. 

Holly sh*t. I've basically stopped checking out this forum cause I'm getting bored with the twaddle bollocks, but there is 2 whole pages of small talk topics dominated almost entirely by topics posted by Rehad, most of which I have already seen on new media sites. That is just ridiculous. 

You are going to need to start paying Island Time rent for the servers. Don't you have your own facebook page or something?

2 minutes ago, dutyfree said:

So funny that he is now going through down voting me.  Get a life mate

I had another user do that to me once.. gave me a good chuckle

Rehab apparently thinks he has a free speech right to walk into your business, 

start yabbering, and make life harder for your other customers. 

I think the CO honchos have shown remarkable forbearance here. 

At some point, their business will be hurt by this behavior - if it has not been already 

I guess you could argue the opposite though A.J.

I'd imagine that advertisers buy into it because they see a lot of traffic - which means exposure to potential customers. The honchos can't be taken to task if the yabbering leads to no sale.

The bit I find so intriguing is how the hell does Rehab have time for this?

Well, to clarify my earlier post,  I am visiting crew less and less because I'm over the empty posts and twaddle. There can be really good engaging discussions and insightful information. If there is now, I'm loosing them in the noise.

I actually looked at a thread Rehab started this morning, just to see what it was all about. It was just a link to a Newshub story. No commentary, no summary of what the story was about, no view stated for or against. If I want to read Newshub, I'll go and read Newshub for f**ks sake! And I had to read the thread title three times to understand wtf it was trying to say.

Anyone know a good fishing or surfing forum?